the common lies you tell yourself (that need to be killed) and where they lead:
1. it’s saturday and my boss is an asshole, i deserve to stay in bed after 9am on a freaking saturday. tomorrow is sunday, i can be amazing tomorrow. –> (sunday) oh fu*k this, tomorrow is monday. (snooze!)
2. i shouldn’t be so hard on myself all the time… –> it’s just chocolate. it’s just a chip. it’s just a glass of wine. it’s just a tequila.
3. the sink looks clean, for a monday. i’ll do it on sunday. –> oh fu*k this, it’s sunday! (snooze!)
4. what’s the point of reading 6 pages? –> (3 new books stacked on your nightstand)
5. A $15 dollar order won’t kill me. –>$20 bucks in cab fare isn’t going to kill me. –> a private car isn’t so expensive, considering.
6. maybe he doesn’t know i like him. –> i totally don’t like him. that wasn’t giving myself away. i can handle this.
7. at my goal weight. And I must be lighter cause I had a lot of diet soda today. –> time for a cookie.
8. tomorrow –> i’ll definitely do it tomorrow. –> monday