The lovely Julia from The Writing Aficionado nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award over the weekend. It took some time for it to sink in but I’ve been smiling ever since I got the email notification. No one will ever know why (yeah, I’m sneaky like that), but the timing was perfect. The funny thing is that when ever I feel the writing begin to slow down, something like this happens and picks me back up again.
The rules for this award are very simple. I’ve been asked to nominate seven bloggers and reveal seven things about myself. So before I do that, I’d like to thank Julia for nominating me and, for writing.
- I am from Nicaragua.
- I take pictures.
- My favorite meal is breakfast.
- Romeo & Juliet frustrate me. They should have communicated better.
- I think in English, I feel in Spanish. Things can get complicated.
- If I meet a guy, first thing I’ll notice are the shoes. I can’t help it. Please be pretty.
- I still break my life out in semesters & this one is almost over.
7 Bloggers I Nominate For This Award:
- The Writing Aficionado
- Marcella Chamorro
- A Philosopher’s Daughter
- Pili Restrepo
- Poetry Storage
- Just a man, a dog, & his truck
Thank you for writing, thank you for reading.